Monday 21 February 2011

First thing's first...

I'm Maddy, 19, currently studying Multimedia Journalism at Bournemouth University.

Truth be told, I'm a fatty at heart. Food is integral to my everyday life. If I'm not buying it, preparing it or eating it- chances are I'm thinking about it!
Over the years I've had a mixed relationship with food- From gorging on it - to starving myself from it. But now, whilst undertaking my first year of University away from the comforts of Mother's cooking, I feel it somewhat of a duty to dispell the Myth's that surround Student's (distinct lack of) culinary ability.

So why not combine my love for all things foodie with that of writing? ;)

From recipes and tips to up-to-date money saving offers, hopefully this Blog will inspire you to make a raid on Asda and get baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment